Identifying root causes and triggers give our Veterans the tools needed to recover and regain their positions in our community as leaders and mentors. A few of our services include:
- EMDR Therapy - Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) therapy is an integrative psychotherapy approach that has been extensively researched and proven effective for the treatment of trauma such as PTSD.
- Writeface is a writing program that helps veterans generate a healthier spirit within themselves, for their families, at work, and in our communities through guided writing exercises and interaction with instructors and fellow participants.
- Individual and Group therapy for both combat and non-combat Veterans.
A key component to spiritual health is maintaining sobriety. Your Six offers programs such as:
- Alcoholics anonymous (AA) is an international mutual aid fellowship with the stated purpose of enabling its members to stay sober and to help other alcoholics achieve sobriety.
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA) describes itself as a "nonprofit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem". Narcotics Anonymous uses a traditional 12-step model that has been expanded and developed for people with varied substance abuse issues